Uploading your own music and albums to Disctopia is a great way to get exposed and categorized among many different artists.
To upload new music to Disctopia, take the following simple steps:
- Log in to your Disctopia account
- Click on the “My Music” button on the main menu at the top.
- Click on the white “Upload music” button.
- Fill out the following information about yourself and your music:
- social media accounts (Twitter and Instagram)
- album cover (use the blue “Choose an album cover” button)
- album title
- album price (if you want users to download the album for free, check the “Free album” box)
- individual album songs (add the title of each song and optionally also the track price and lyrics, and afterward upload the file itself using the “Choose file..” button in MP3, WAV or FLAC and then click on the “Add” button)
- release date
- music genre
- distribution type (you can select between the “Stream only” and “Stream & Download” options)
- album quality (you can select between the “Demo”, “Live” and “Studio” options)
- album tags and keywords (select the keywords that captivate the album’s mood and its details, separated by a semicolon)
- Choose whether you want to submit your digital album to SoundScan in order to gain an IRSC code for your recordings while keeping in mind the instructions on the screen.
- Type the word “CONFIRM” into the last field.
Click on “Submit music” to submit your work to Disctopia