A podcast channel allows you to upload podcasts produced by you and expose them to a wider audience. Disctopia users can subscribe to podcasts to get notified each time a new episode has been uploaded.
If you already have a podcast channel elsewhere and want to take it to Disctopia, please email our support team at email@example.com and we will take care of it.
To create a new podcast channel on Disctopia, take the following simple steps:
- Log in to your Disctopia account.
- Click on the “My podcasts” button in the main menu at the top.
- Click on the green “Create New Channel” button.
- Fill in the following information;
- The Channel Title
- Description of channel
- Choose the artwork of the channel
- Select the category and sub-category
- Input the copyright tag
- Click the checkboxes if the channel is explicit and only exclusive to Disctopia.
5. Finally, click on Submit Channel